[VAC] Re: Vintage Advantage Newsletter

They are mailed over a period of 4 weeks (reason unknown), that's why
the 30 day overlap on the VAC Members area password.

Speaking of which, I've uploaded to the website almost all the 1940's
and 1950's sales stuff and catalogs - almost 50 pieces.  This includes a
great brochure introducing the International trim series of trailers in
1957, a 1955 color catalog and a 1959 Catalog.

One of my favorite quotes is from a 1954 Owners Care Manual. "....
People may even stop you on the street and say, "Mister, your brakes are
dragging."  Pay no attention to them.  Electric brakes do that for the
first hundred miles until they wear in......."

The whole thing is written in a straightforward conversational tone. No
sanitized, pasteurized non offensive Pabulum.   No legalese, no
sensationalism - just great fun reading.

I still have a few more pieces to upload, and then I'll be able to
concentrate on the appliance manuals.

Later,
RJ
VAC Webmaster