[VAC] Re: CO, LPG detectors

This summer we installed new RV-approved CO and LPG detectors in the '72
Tradewind, after looking at the household variety. I would imagine that
the reason some aren't recommended for RV use is that they don't run on
12 volts and might not have the testing that some local governments require
for RV appliances. I bought mine for about $35 apiece from RV Parts Outlet
in Sunnyvale. They worked fine except that the CO alarm complained about
the new Pergo for about a month.