[VAC] Re: Clearance lights

Thank you Dr. J, for your amazing treatise on the installation and
maintenance of clearance lights.  I especially appreciated your
suggestions for the use of Vulkem, silicone dielectric grease and
aluminum conductor contact grease.  A paste for everything and
everything in paste.   My old light fixtures have a white rubbery base,
so the purpose of the felt paper is still a mystery.  The new fixtures
have bases made of white plastic, so I will skip the felt paper.

Lincoln Soule
1977 Tradewind