[VAC] Top 'O Georgia VAC Rally

Ann and I just returned from the Top 'O Georgia VAC Rally that was held
last weekend in the Top 'O Georgia RV park near Helen Georgia.

This was our first Rally, and only the second outing we have taken in our
1977 31' Sovereign. Pulling the trailer turned out to be a lot less hassle
than I anticipated, other than the fun of navigating gas station pumps. We
also experienced the thrill of climbing mountain roads going 15 MPH in
first gear (Note to self: Avoid "Scenic" routes in the future).

But we enjoyed the trip from Cincinnati tremendously. The scenery in Tenn,
NC and GA was fantastic with all the fall colors and gorgeous weather.

At the Rally we were made welcome by Sally & George III, Hope & By George,
and all the other VAC members. I believe there were 31 rigs attending.

A good time was had by all.

An indicator that things went well was that my wife Ann said, on the way
home, that we should start looking for a "small" airstream to take out on
weekend trips. Aluminitus strikes again! :-)

Dave