[VAC] Re: Furnace Trouble

Greg,
You should hear some clicking shortly after blower starts if igniter is
working.
I went through this last year with my 77 Excella.  I found that the igniter
worked fine but the valve to let the gas in wasn't opening.  I then removed
the whole unit to find that the exhaust port was more rusted than I was
comfortable with, as was the case with a few areas of the heat chamber.  I
checked with Camping World and found the same unit to still be available.  I
waited till their next good sale and got 10% discount and $1 shipping for a
total cost of around $450.  I would rather know I will have dependable heat
when needed and not be tearing into the tambour cabinetry each time the old
one acted up.

Good Luck,

John