[VAC] '65 Trade Wind twin

Dear members,
Thanks for some help with the front couch info. It would be extremely useful
to us to connect with someone with the identical rig as ours. Anyone out
there with a '65 Trade Wind twin 24'?

We are back in the market for the correct screen door ('65 to '69) in any
condition! Remanufacturing this part is technically out of our reach.

Our wiring, breakers, and 12v panel had been badly vandalised. Lonnie at
Sonrise RV in Escondido, Ca put it all back together and imagine the thrill
we had to see all the lights come on and the fans working!! He put in all new
breakers etc. His# is: 760-745-2444. He used most of the old dangling wires
and just figured out where they went. The plumbing repairs will not be so
easy we think.

What is the correct toilet replacement? Someone said use an "Aqua four".
Anyone tried that? Thanks, Stuart and Bonnie.