[VAC] Fresh Water Tank

Well, the second shoe has dropped. Susan and I were checking out the
Tradewind in preparation for our first trip this coming weekend to the
vintage rally at Top of Georgia. Our preparation included sanitizing our
fresh water tank with a chlorine treatment. Imagine our surprise when all
the water we poured in came right back out again all over the floor. I
pulled out the fresh water tank and discovered the bottom was gone -- at
least gone for practical purposes. Several  major cracks and one piece was
completely missing. I'm guessing the original tank probably froze full of
water as it's badly shattered and too far gone to be welded. So now I'm in
the market for a new fresh water tank. We are still going to the rally this
weekend come what may.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind