[VAC] Winterizing - Pumping proceedure

I have a demand system on my 1970 Safari.
When I pump air through the water piping system (to winterize) from the hose
connection at the rear, which faucets should be opened first? Do I work from
the farthest away and highest up toward the back and down? If so why? Should
I work with one tap at a time? Should any particular point be left open to
keep pressure from damaging the system or is it OK to close all except the
one I'm clearing as long as the pressure isn't above 50 psi?
When I use the pump (It's at the front of the system under the galley sink)
to fill the water supply system with redpop (antifreeze) which end do I start
at? Do I work from top down and front to back? Why? Do I close the 4 drain
valves while doing this? I have bypassed the water heater and will draw from
the gal jugs leaving the water tank empty. Also know to dump some in the
traps, toilet etc.

Still trying to get this straight in my head.

Bill

70' Safari, 95 4WD 2500 Suburban WBCCI #5129
Bill Czygan AA8MF
billczygan@aol.com