[VAC] Xmission Coolers

Need some help!

I put this question to both this list and the A/S list to get the feed back
from all the great minds.

 I have a 1999 F350 Power Stroke with standard factory transmission cooler
pulling a 2001 Excella 30 foot. To my great surprise, coming up a long
mountain on I 68 in West
Virginia at a slow pace with stop & go for construction my transmission over
heated.  Will be taking it to Ford dealer on Tuesday for a check.

I see Terry Tyler stated he had a extra large cooler on his puller. Was
wondering the lists ideas on size of coolers and where to purchase.

I also have a 66 Safari that is still in the upgrade process and I will be
towing it, I hope soon.

Terry Jones
WBCCI #8555, VAC