[VAC] Airstream Catalogs

I just uploaded a 1937 Airstream Catalog to the Members area of the VAC
site that will definitely make some nice weekend reading,  It has great
drawings and photo's, and the descriptions and text tell a great story
of a simpler era.

As Fred Coldwell noted earlier, I also uploaded a 1950/1951 Color
Catalog courtesy of Tom & Corrine Reed. This was an interesting era, as
it was the first year for the body style changes from Pipe-Frame to
Ladder-Frame, from pointy oval body style to the more rounded blunt
ends, and the economy was just heading into in the middle of the post
war boom recession.

http://airstream.org

RJ
VAC Webmaster