[VAC] 67 GT update

Just finished up the rewiring last night, all new copper wire throughout.
Just wanted to pass along a tip.  I purchased a can of "Elmers" spray
adhesive, about 4 dollars at the local Lowes store.  It works great when
reinstalling the insulation.  I just sprayed it in a few spots on the
ceiling waited about a minute and stuck the insulation batts in position and
it held real well.  Especially useful for the front and rear fiberglass
contoured sections.  Will use it on the walls too.  It should insure the
insulation will not move or sag in transit causing any cold spots.
Dave H  67 GT