[VAC] Re:

WInterise the water systems, make sure your furnace is safe, and go for it.
I used my 26' as an office all last winter in Iowa, with temps down to -20
or so. If you can plug in, and I hope you can, I'd also recommend bringing
along a little electric heater or two--the little ceramic cube types are
great‹and either an electric blanket or electric mattress pad to make SURE
you're warm at night. If you bring the blanket, use it as a mattress pad.
Feels great when you climb in, and heat rises. Also, make sure your
weatherstripping, especially on the roof vents, is weathertight.

Dan
75 Argosy 26
Des Moines