[VAC] Transmission coolers (was app weight Landyacht)

That is good information.  Something that I don't know, is the size of the
transmission cooler on the truck now.  It is the stock one supplied by Ford
for the Camper Special.  I'll try to find that out.  I see transmission
coolers in Camping World ads.  Are they any good?

I am looking at transmission temperature gauges.  I found a transmission
guy who I like.  Maybe when I find the proper gauge, I can have him upgrade
the transmission cooler.

>If you don't like the performance, you can always assign the truck to
>occasional use locally (Vintage Rallies where you polish it and show it as
>part of the package) - and use your newer truck (with 460 CID) for serious
>towing. <grin>

Now stop that!  I am trying to save money for my retirement <g> You are
giving me too many good ideas.

jack in Portland Oregon