[VAC] app weight of a 1978 31 foot Landyacht?

I saw a trailer for sale and I am trying to figure out of my pickup will be
able to tow it.  The trailer is a 1978 31 foot Landyacht.

I have a well cared for 1972 Ford F250 Camper Special (that means that it
has the tow package in it) with a 390 V8 engine.

The only odd thing about this trailer is that it need a vacuum connection
from the pickup for the breaks.  I guess I could figure that part out....

But I am concerned that my pickup may not be able to tow it.

Advice appreciated.

jack in Portland Oregon