[VAC] Re: Truck Stops?

Dave,

I've never been turned away from the "truck lanes" at any truck stop.  I have
found that the truck nozzles just barely fit into the baffle plate in my fill
pipe.  The tip of the nozzle has an upset ring about 1/4" from the end that
stops the nozzle from entering any further than said 1/4 inch.  Kind of a PITA
to stand there holding that nozzle and big hose, and easier to wash the
trousers with fuel oil if you get inattentive for a moment.  I like to head for
Flying J truck stops when available since most have "RV" lanes with sufficient
clearance, pumps on both sides of the aisle, and also dump and fresh water fill
facilities all together.  I've heard they have a membership card that's good
for another penny off their usually lowest prices as well.  Check out their
website for locations and current prices.

Matt