[VAC] Tips requested 1971 Tradewind

>My favorite web sites are this one (airstream.net),

Yea, I like that one...

>airstreamcentral.com, rvtraderonline.com,

Hum, new information.  I'll start looking...

>and your local version of Little
>Nickel.

Yea, I like that paper.  Do you also look at the "RV Trader" magazine that
is for sale at 7-11 stores?  Always a few Airstreams, and they are local...

>and the more
>average ones seem to be around $4500 up to 6000.

That is my price range.  The 25 footer I am looking at this weekend is
listed for $5,300.00

>There's a good-looking Tradewind on ebay right now from Sweet Home, OR,

I saw that....

>the early 70's ones typically go for a little less than the
>60's models (when real wood was a big feature).

I had not thought of that.  I do like real wood....

Thanks for the tips!

jack