[VAC] Re: floor dry rot?

If it were only as easy as you descibed it!

The amount of work depends on where the rot is.  I have had 3 Airstreams with
rotting/rotted wood flooring.  They were all just one misplaced foot from
becoming a hole.

I have replaced one rear floor in my 65 Safari and am currently working on
replacing the rear floor on the 67 'bassador.  Taking the floor out of the 67
was the easy part.  It pretty much fell out after removing all the bath
fixtures.  Next step is a trip to the welder for some frame repair.

If you can provide more info on where the rot is located we could provide more
info on the effort that will be required to repair it.

- Mike Thornton