[VAC] Re: Aux tank?

Jack, The size would lead you to believe that the large tank would be the
gray however, Just the opposite, Aux. is the gray. If I think about it to
much it confuses me sometimes. I just know the right valve is the gray and
left is black. Before the laws about dumping gray water on the ground went
into effect few people had concern about the surface water. Judging by the
size of the gray tanks in the seventies watering the lawn was still popular.
I have seen on the list people inquiring about adding a tank. I would think
that if it were posable it would require a lot of work. Personally the gray
tanks are only large enough to hold the wash water from hand washing and
such. Most places we drain the gray on the ground through a hose adapter on
the sewage outlet. Other times we carry a 25 gal blue tank to hold the gray
till we get it to the dump.

J.L.Dietz #4361