[VAC] Re: Ha, I think I found my Truck, finally.

I'll chime in here...
I pull a '75 31' Sovereign with my wife's 2000 3/4 ton Suburban (6 liter,
4.10 rear end),
and have never had an occasion where the truck wasn't enough.  Most of our
trips are to Petit
Jean Mountain in Arkansas (approx. 1 1/2 miles up a steep grade from a near
standstill).  This
climb (and descent) brings out any inadequacies in a tow vehicle.  I will
say that this Suburban
is better suited to climbing than my (her old) 94 model.  It is also a 3/4
ton, but with 3.73 gears
and a 350.  On the open road there is not a very noticeable difference.

Tom