[VAC] Tires for 1971 31' International

Greetings everyone!  My husband, Ben, and I are new to the group and are the happy new owners of a 1971 31' International Sovereign Land Yacht.  As a couple in our late 20s/early 30s, we're probably a bit of an anomaly with our A/S, but we absolutely love it.

My questions centers on tires.  The couple we purchased the trailer from just cycled the Goodyears from their tow vehicle (Suburban) to the trailer.  We're feeling a little less than confident in used passenger vehicle-type tires.  Any recommendations as to what we should look for as replacements?  We'll probably average 5000-6000 miles per year, and we store the trailer outside.  Thanks in advance for your advice.

Regards,
Ben and Molly Butterworth