[VAC] Re:

Scary story about the SUV's! I pull my 22ft, 67 Safari with a Chevy
Tahoe and found out the hard way that it's a GREAT truck to haul with! I
was heading up to Lake George and came over a hill where the traffic at
the bottom had come to a stand still. I applied the brakes hard and felt
the trailer start to sway but thank goodness the sway bars and the truck
controlled the movement. I have never been so scared in my life and you
should have seen the cars around me! Everyone gave me LOTS of room and
looked terrified themselves! Lesson learned, SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!! I moved
to the right lane and stayed there for 5 more hours till I got to the
campground. These coachs tow so smoothly that it's easy to forget what
you've got behind you!
Patti