[VAC] Re: citrus paint remover

We used the citrus paint remover as well as ammonia to remove clear coat from
our '72 Safari.   They worked differently and each had its time where one
worked better than the other.   We did it in an area of ground where we could
wash it off after it had set up and loosened the clear coat.   The ammonia
idea was from this list.  Just put full strength ammonia in a spray bottle
and spray and wait about 5 minutes.   Also remember to wait for the citrus
paint remover to interact with the   clear coat.   Only in a few spots did we
use other stronger paint remover.
John Semon
San Luis Obispo, Ca.