[VAC] Re: citrus paint remover

Has anyone used this for stripping clear coat ( mid sixties formula clear
coat ) ? On the plus side its not so toxic when I wash it off in the yard
,on the minus side it says for inside use and that it is photosensitive (I
assume it wont work in sunlight)- and its twice the price of Bix . Too bad
environmentally friendly is code for expensive ,but can you put a price on
clean water?.I`ve got a well here. Anyway ,does it work?
Chris 67 caravel which wants to be shine-y