[VAC] Re: 1950 Cruiser

Chuck & Elaine:

   For safety's safe, just buy a new outdoor propane tank
regulator at any RV store.  Some regulators handle two tanks
and switch automatically from the empty to full tank.
That's the kind I would buy.  If you mean the gas (propane)
oven regulator instead, we do have some information on the
"Willcolator" brand oven temperature regulator that may be
built into your oven.  We do not have any information on
propane systems per se, nor any layout diagrams.

   Propane gas is heavier than air and sinks into and
collects in low spots, so to minimize danger from leaks,
hard propane lines are run underneath the trailer and enter
vertically upward only near an appliance.

Fred C.