[VAC] Re: Vulchem

If you are working with Vulkem on a trailer with clear coat, all of
these solvents are likely to eat the clear coat. Also they are toxic to
you to breathe or even to get on your skin for any length of time.
Mineral Spirits work just fine (Paint thinner) and it's cheeep. If you
made a wretched mess of caulking a seam last week, mineral spirits will
remove even dried up vulkem if you leave it on there for a while.

It does a good job on tree sap, and grunge too.

Daisy  ( Shall we Walbernize tonight, my darling ?)Sorry, time to go to
sleep.