[VAC] REpairs after break-in

As I had posted earlier, my 76 Sovereign was broken in to on 9/9/01 and my
new radio/CD player was stolen. Although they turned everything upside down
looking for something of value the only thing they took was the radio. The
damage was limited to the case the radio was in, plus damage to the door
lock and door. My insurance adjuster was here today and has authorized me to
have the door repaired and to replace the lock plus they will also replace
the radio.

I have spoken to Chris Jones with Bob Jones RV here in Houston and I will be
taking the trailer in for the work on 10/08. He is ordering the lock from
Airstream which runs about $600 dollars.

I will keep the listed posted on how things turn out.

Don Hardman
1976 Sovereign