[VAC] Re: international shipping

I have worked for a moving and storage company as a carpenter for years and
have been responsible for blocking and bracing cars ,trucks. boats and
household goods .If it fits through the door ,90"---92.25" .Height is
usually 89.6" ---101.6 " You can do it ..Open top containers are not always
free to have cargo sticking out the top!!!! Open tops are for crane loads.
Sometimes you are able to book  a top load containers. Yes they do fall off
ships.I have seen containers still afloat out fishing.Price is not bad for
containers.I have a sheet handy with Dims. for containers.
foyboy99@voicenet.com