[VAC] 1950 Airstream

We just bought a 1950 Airstream and are very excited about getting it on
the road.  It is in very good condition structurally.  We do not know
the model, we got no papers with it.  Only the metal plate that gave the
serial number.  It is 24 feet long, single axel, rear bedroom.  It has a
toilet in the bath room, nothing else.  All the wood work is original
and in very good condition.  All the lights are original and work, the
windows and screens are original and in good condition.  We are looking
for a cover for the outside door light.  Also, some information about
the awnings. There are two tracks, one on each side for awnings.  Any
information will be helpful as we get ours cleaned up, shined and ready
for the road.  We are about 1/3 done with shining.  It looks great.
Thanks.  Elaine and Chuck