[VAC] Avion Ads

Group:

I have a gripe to raise to the group and maybe it will prompt some
discussion.  I was just looking at the trailer listings on the Vintage AS
Site and noticed an Avion for ad that reads "better quality and
construction."  Why is it people with Avion's seem to feel they are of
superior quality to an AS?  Every time I see an Avion ad, it inevitably
contains a statement professing the superior quality of the Avion.  I like
Avion's, they are a nice trailer, I almost bought one a few years ago, but
passed because the interior was not much different than any other trailer.
Though I didn't check the weight, it seemed heavy as well. The fit and
finish was good but not spectacular, and no better then an AS in my bias
opinion.  Maybe I'm missing something here, does anyone know why Avion's
are of superior quality to an Airstream?  Wally's rolling over in his
grave.  ;-)

David