[VAC] Re: V parks

I tell them I am older than my trailer, so am I allowed to come in ???
Usually they laugh, and then I explain it's like a classic car, restored in
the year  2001, and looks so cool that it enhances their business by
attracting lots of fellow campers who come over to admire my trailer, and
ask questions about it.  I do not usually see fellow campers admiring each
other's trailers.  They are usually hanging around , wanting to ask me about
our silver Airstream, and telling me how they have always wanted one !   I
guess if you were making a reservation on the phone, tell them you will
email a picture of your trailer, but warn them they might catch Airstream
aluminitis fever if they see your shiny trailer !

Carrie Welch
WBCCI#8344, VAC
1971 Safari
1974 Argosy