[VAC] Re: Rv Parks

Don,
 I know exactly what you mean.  I have not yet been given a difficult time
making a reservation anywhere, but I know my rig is nicer than many new rigs,
inside and out.
On a recent excursion, our '77 Excella was always referred to as "The Palace"
by several campground neighbors because it was so much nicer than their new
and nearly new SOB trailers.  I would hate to think that I can't go to the
same places they can go with their "boxes".  I guess we will need to ask for
a manager whenever a situation like you describe arises.  I would think they
would generally allow a properly maintained Airstream in despite its age.

John -- 77 Excella 500
Atlanta