[VAC] Re: Polisher like the Cyclo

I tried to get some information about it off the web without much success. I
was interested in it's HP or amp draw, warranty, weight, etc. The only thing
I found out was that the pads run at 3000 RPM. I have a very hazy
recollection of someone mentioning it on the list sometime back but was not
impressed and felt the Cyclo was worth the difference in price. I'd like to
know more about the Versa-Tool since polishing is on my "to do" list for the
future.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind (oxidized)