[VAC] 71 Safari value, Olympian catalytic heater install

Thanks again to all who have sent me advice on this.  My husband likes to
have lots of leeway for someone to talk us down, so we put a price of $7000
on it.  That's too much, I suspect my hubby really doesn't WANT to sell it
right now, but he will come down.  A hint for anyone out there cruising the
ads !  We yanked out that Suburban furnace, and in 2 days we're going to
install an Olympian wave cat heater on the wall right by the sink, using the
propane line from the old furnace.  Anyone else try this yet and can warn me
what not to do ?  This is in the Safari.

Thanks,

Carrie Welch
WBCCI#8344, VAC
1971 Safari 23'