[VAC] Re: Internet access in the Airstream

I also live in the middle of nowhere (Wendell, MA) and am accessing the
Internet via DirectPC.  The service that I have is asymmetric; that is,
downloads come from the satellite, uploads via modem and costs $39.99
per month.  I know that they also offer two-way service, but I don't
know the details.  I installed and aimed the dish myself and before that
I installed a DirectTV dish.  The DirectPC dish was a bit fussier to
aim, but not all that difficult once they supplied me with the correct
coordinates.  I keep thinking that I might like to take it on the road,
but I haven't made any decision.

Lincoln Soule
1977 Tradewind