[VAC] Re: Univolt Question

Hello, Lincoln .....

I haven't started on the installation of my InteliPower/Charge Wizard yet so
I'm interested in the answer to the white wire mystery. I'm about 2/3 of the
way through what I'm going to do inside on my Tradewind. I have replaced all
the bulkheads and refinished everything else. Next project will be
installing the Pergo floor in the living room/kitchen areas and the carpet
in the bedroom. The materials are on hand. The new Atwood water heater and
the InteliPower go in after that. It's beginning to come together inside.
Looks pretty good to me.

I may know of someone who would be interested in your Univolt. I'll ask if
he's interested. He was looking for one earlier. Nice of you to offer.

Hope all is well.

Cheers,

Jim