[VAC] Lost Taillight Lens on Trip Home

Greetings,
  On the return trip in finally getting my '59 Trade Wind home to Phoenix,
we had a few adventures. On the freeway in downtown Oakland, one of the
skins underneath decided it was time to let go in the front. We could hear a
funny scraping noise. Other drivers were flagging us down. We pulled over at
an onramp and "bungeed" the loose skin to the axle. Later when we pulled
over at a rest stop around 9PM to change drivers, we noticed one of the
Bargeman taillight lens had jumped ship. We spent the night there. Ever try
to sleep in a construction zone? In the morning, we modified one of those
red reflectors to cover the lights. Then, while driving through the Mojave
desert, we lost a few more underneath skins. Thank god for "bunjees." I used
about a dozen or so. Anyway, we made it home safely.

Now for my question, where can I get a matching set of those Bargeman tail
light lens? I think they're called "wedding cake" lenses. The remaining one
says Bargeman Trail-Lite No. 99. I'm finding out they're hard to come by.
Any ideas out there?

Brad Norgaard
'59 Trade Wind (finally home)
Phoenix