[VAC] Perps

Guess the subject is still vandalism or what ever it's called now-a-days.

Better to carry the insurance and take your bruises.  Shit happens!  For
those that are full timing, you have my empathy just as I would if it
happened to my residence.

Rather than attempt to punish the vandals, why not employ spy accessories
and take their pictures, etc.  Better to confront them in court if that's
your desire.  However, if they enter while I'm present and armed - history
for the vandals!

I don't think there's any restriction on my percussion cap/black powder
revolvers  - they still pack one hell of a wallop!  As in the old days, I'd
sure hate to  be infront of one.

                                                  '69 Safari, Joy