[VAC] Re: WAS Mystery Leak

Sounds good to me. If they would have broken in to the trailer a couple of
weeks ago, they would have ended up with an am/fm radio with an 8 track
tape. Do you think they would have know what that was.

Seriously how big of a problem is break ins at storage facilities. The
Sherif who investagated this said this was the first occurance at this
storage lot in over two years. As far as we know my trailer was the only one
hit in the entire facility and there are a lot of trailers and motorhomes.

Don Hardman