[VAC] Re: Mystery Leak- Mystery solved I hope

I did not think it was the emblem either. I went back over to my storage lot
and started a search like I had read about when they investigate a fire.
They try and find the spot with the most fire damage and that is usually
where the fire stared. So I crawled around in the cabinets and closets and
the one spot that appeared to be soaked through the wood was on the back
side of the fridge right by the wheel well. This is same area as the wire
mesh vent in the floor and outer skin, but I just could not believe that
water came in from there. So I crawled under the trailer and with a
flashlight found two cracks in the front of the exterior wheel well that
when I pushed on them I could feel the wet insulation between the outer and
inner wheel well. This has to be it, I hope. As I said I have never pulled
in a rain storm with this trailer so it just never came up before. Now I can
shoot some caulking on the crack, but what is there a better way to put on a
more lasting patch. Thanks

Don Hardman