[VAC] Re: A question about springs

As Gerald pointed out, that's a skid plate under my axle, and even with that
added, it looks like there's still more clearance than I see on yours.   I'd
be surprised if yours hasn't somehow gotten out of line, and I suspect
there's some way to reconfigure/realign your axle for better clearance.

Question for anyone out there with early 60's trailers--was it normal for
them to have shocks?  I know it was the case with the DuraTorque (Henschen)
axles, but I'm not that familiar with the older leaf spring models.

Don