[VAC] Re: Power Inverters

Sherry,

This sounds like an appropriate topic to me. Helping to solve one's traveling
needs is good stuff!!

Humm, ..................... sounds like you want 110 volt power to power a 12
volt battery charger to charge your scooter's battery. You have a "charger" in
your van's alternater. If I were you I'd check into a heavy duty type alternater
and regulator and have a plug wired to the cargo part of your van to just plug
in your scooter and let it charge when you are driving down the road.

Remember a lot of rigs, and especially diesels have two batterys that keep
charged from the vehicles alternater. A diesel towing a trailer is probably
charging at least three (or more) batteries while driving down the road.

Please let me know what you end up doing and how it works out for you.

Pat