[VAC] Hello / Introduction

Hi,

My partner and I have both lusted after Airstreams for years.  This
year, while returning from Burning Man in a rental RV and fantasizing
about the Airstream in front of us, traffic came to a complete halt
for five full hours. (An unfortunate accident ahead of us involving a
fatality and several burned vehicles was the cause.)

One positive thing came from this -- we were able to talk to the
couple ahead of us who had lovingly restored (what I think was) a
Flying Cloud.   It was beautiful inside, from the wood to the period
curtains.

After the traffic jam cleared, we much of  the next few hours
discussing the purchase of a beater mid-sized Airstream that we could
rebuild in fine style.

We didn't get the names of the folks in front of us, but if you're
reading this, the tall guy in the jackboots and the girl with the
long purple hair thank you for all your inspiration.
--
J. Eric Townsend -- http://www.spies.com/jet