[VAC] Re: OPV Valve conversion

I am being told that  some states did not sign up for the bill and might not
be required to comply, initially, until the feds threaten them.  AL is one
but not sure about the others.  Also, I would imagine the new valves will
come down in price substantially after the initial demand is over.  They are
not hard to make and many companies will probably spring to the occasion
when they see a few bucks to be made.  Hang on to those old tanks!
Randy