[VAC] Re: Duo Therm A/C w/ Drain pan

Tim,
I just finished installing the drain pan on my 1968 Sovereign. It will fit
into the 14" X 14" opening only the rest of it will sit on the top skin of
the coach. The AC unit will sit into the pan and after you tighten it down
will fit tight to the pan. Seal around the hole in the skin but look at the
bottom of the drain pan and note the gaps and seal those as well. I had to
seal more than around the opening because of the openings in the pan. Overall
it fit into the pan quite well and looks OK even though it looks a little odd
in the pan.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign