[VAC] Re: 59

Wendy,

If you get a lead on any more documentation on the 59 models, or any
other old Airstreams, I'd be glad to scan and post it on the website
and return it to you.

I also just realised that you said "You lucky 59 owners...I still
have a few of those". Does this mean you have a sizeable collection
of older silver beauties?

I also missed the opportunity in my earlier reply for a bit of
self-promotion, I have a (free, non-commercial) website,
http://www.airstreamclassics.com which has a bunch of technical data
and factory service tips from around 1959 to about 1968. Feel free to
drop by and see if there is anything of any interest.

Cheers,
Brian