[VAC] Re: Aqua-Magic Flush Valve

After about a month's use following long storage, I've noticed that the
flush value on my Thetford Aqua-Magic doesn't always return to the fully
closed position when you release the flush pedal, resulting in leakage of
water from the bowl to the tank, and leakage of fumes into the coach. It
will close fully if you pull up on the flush lever. The trailer was stored
with a bit of water and antifreeze in the bowl, and everything works fine
otherwise. Is there something I can use to lubricate this seal, or adjust
the valve's return spring, or something to allow it to close tightly without
special attention?

Thanks!

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26