[VAC] Re: Stabilizer Jacks

To muddy the waters some more:  My owner's manual for my '95 (28' Excella)
says to get the level nearly right, then use the B-A-L jacks to *trim* the
level, using substantially the same method you outline.  Since your  '77
would be much lighter than my '95, it may be that you can do a bit more
than I can.  I'd be very cautious, however.  Those stabilizing jacks are
fairly robust, but the mounting screws can be broken (as mine were).

- Dick
(5368)