[VAC] Switch Knobs

Hi everyone. This is my first post to the list. I have owned a 1972 Globetrotter for just about 9 days now. In those nine days I have: fixed three tambour doors. Pulled carpet and pad, installed new. Pulled dead refer., installed new Dometic 2410.2 (several headaches during this project). Fixed all exterior lights, and replaced both propane tanks with new.

Now on to the fun stuff. Does anyone have any light switch knobs that surround the vent covers? I need two. How about a photo of one at least because I have no idea what they look like.

I am discovering new things about the trailer everyday and having a great time!

Thanks for the help.
Todd