[VAC] Re: floor replacement

Dave, congratulations on your significant accomplishment. Your post makes it sound too easy -- which I know it wasn't from my much more modest repairs to water damaged floor places in my ' 68 Tradewind. What is your estimate of the man hours involved in your complete floor replacement?

What's the technique for getting the new flooring under the aluminum floor channel and bolted to the frame and outriggers? I'm assuming you would have to do a section at a time. I'll bet a number of us are interested in the details of your project.

Jim Greene