[VAC] Re: Cart before the Horse

  I used to have a 71 safari and a 1/2 ton ford  with 5.9 300 ci 6 cyl and
felt it underpowered often .And even with equalizing hitch ,I knew it was
back there , Have since moved on to 3/4 ton suburban with v8, get better
milage towing and it feels much more stable. . 3800 lbs .is heavier than you
think. But the former owner towed it with a toyota 6 cyl .most of the way
accross the country .I would`nt tow it around the block with something that
small , much less on the freeway.
  I just got some new paint for the burb , " seaspray "  (originally for a
59 pontiac ) plus some white and blue/green pearl . Should tow better shiny
!
Chris 67 caravel